Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Possible fraud case at EURODNS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Domainers,
I urgently need your advice. Yesterday I registered several domains at EuroDNS. However, today when I logged in my account the domains were not there (not even pending approval!!). When I asked Eurodns support about the matter this afternoon, I received this response (see below). Now the problem is that my credit card account balance shows that the payment was successfully deducted accordingly and money transferred to EuroDNS. My bid to reach EURODNS via telephone were fruitless since their phone was connected to the answering machine. What would be your advice on this matter in order to ensure that I get back my money.

READ LETTER FROM EURODNS SUPPORT:
Your order has been canceled and you have not been charged by

EuroDNS. The main reason is our online payment system couldn't detect the
infomation about your Card Country and IP Country. Please retry with
another card or take more infomation with your bank.

END.

Thank you.
Ian

leo

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Contact EuroDNS once again and tell them your credit card has been charged. Be nice maybe it was a honest mistake , if they dont agree then tell your credit card company you have been charged for goods you have not bought.

Donno much legal system but that is what i did with a local eShop and they gave me my money back.

Regards

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Send them a screenshot of you payment.

This is probably down to poor support rather than them knowingly charging your card and not registering the domains.

- Rob

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi IAN!
this is Freddy from EuroDNS. Its true we had last night clearing problems with Visa and Master. They changed small things in their system without informing us. So orders with a lower trustlevel have been rejected automatically from our fraudsystem.
You are right that the Clearinghouse claimed the money on your creditcard for a few days to give us the possibility to ask for it, but we already rejected it. If we rejected it ones we have no possibility to get it. You can call your Creditcard company they will confirm.
PM me if you want, I will give you my direct phone number if you have more questions, I speak German too, we accept wired banktransfer or from approved customers also paypal.

olebean

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi IAN!
this is Freddy from EuroDNS. Its true we had last night clearing problems with Visa and Master. They changed small things in their system without informing us. So orders with a lower trustlevel have been rejected automatically from our fraudsystem.
You are right that the Clearinghouse claimed the money on your creditcard for a few days to give us the possibility to ask for it, but we already rejected it. If we rejected it ones we have no possibility to get it. You can call your Creditcard company they will confirm.
PM me if you want, I will give you my direct phone number if you have more questions, I speak German too, we accept wired banktransfer or from approved customers also paypal.

Honesty and response that is what I like to see!

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@Freddy PM sent. Thank you everyone for your advice!

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just came across the Eurodns site because of this thread - they charge
EUR 18.00 for a .com/.net/.org/.de ?!

Or is there a reseller/DNF pricing available like Moniker etc have ?

Thanks !

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just came across the Eurodns site because of this thread - they charge
EUR 18.00 for a .com/.net/.org/.de ?!

Or is there a reseller/DNF pricing available like Moniker etc have ?

Thanks !

sure there is a DNForum pricing available. ;-)
You guys always rip me off!

dr.domainer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes, BEWARE of EuroDNS.com
for shame...
------------------------------------

and Freddy thanks for trying to reach us, we cannot respond to your question.

Your Mailbox is FULL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom