Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Possible help on low TZ earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandibos

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that many formerly optimized sites on Trafficz have reverted to default layouts on many domains? Also, domains that were selected for sale were changed to "not for sale". No wonder I have not had sale inquiries lately!

I'm finding that a high number of sites look nothing like the way I set them up. Most have inappropriate links and pics and look like nothing I'd click on!

I've been going thru one by one and reoptimizing and it seems to be making a difference. I have not checked my domains in awhile, so I bet this happened during one of their recent upgrades.

Check your layouts & maybe your income will increase. Every little bit helps these days!

Sandi

sandibos

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anbody else having problems with this?

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes I noticed the same thing. Revenue is way down and offers are almost non-existant thru TZ

I think TZ is little used by members here.

When I wanted to use TZ myself some time ago it was hard to get responses and the TZ staff also did not participate.

Who do you like now-a-days Trader?

sandibos

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes I noticed the same thing. Revenue is way down and offers are almost non-existant thru TZ

But isn't revenue down everywhere just about equally? TZ's templates are so great and many of them look like real sites. Here are a couple of mine:

financehomeloans.com
homesphiladelphia.com

I have not found templates this good and customizable anywhere else. Am I trading good templates for low payouts?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who do you like now-a-days Trader?

As far as revenue goes, imo, none of them are good anymore :sigh2: monetization is becoming harder and harder, meaning a lot more names will likely be dropping from domainers tired of subsidizing the reg fees.

As far as customizarion, features, capabiltities, control panel and supt goes parked.com is #!, imo, with trafficz a close second but supt is quite suspect, imo. Just my 2 cents since you asked.

Last edited:

sandibos

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As far as customizarion, features, capabiltities, control panel and supt goes parked.com is #!, imo, with trafficz a close second but supt is quite suspect, imo. Just my 2 cents since you asked.

I think that Parked's templates look just like templates. That they're parked pages is so obvious, I don't know who'd click on one, even when customized. I've never made any money there, only at TZ.

Your used the term "supt" above. Not sure what that means, especially about "supt is quite suspect". Do you mean something at TZ is suspect?

Thanks.

User001

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Supt = support

I've been parking a portion of my portfolio with TZ for a long time and agree that the customization and flexibility built into the templates is far superior to any other that I'm aware of, but what good is it if clicks don't translate to revenue. It would appear that Yahoo represents a large measure of the issue. It's unfortunate that TZ remains quiet and doesn't pursue other options. I'm really object to the way TZ/Yahoo reconcile their daily revenue numbers and with my revenue numbers always decreasing everyday. Google Adsense seems to be able to get a real-time grasp of their numbers, why can't Yahoo?

The domain parking/monetization game is dominated by two players, Yahoo and Google and much like the Republican/Democrat political system of the US, it's never going to improve until a viable 3rd participant is introduced.

To answer your original question about the changes you noticed and experienced, I had received an email notification a while prior to the changes explaining what was going to occur and to make changes if desired.

I am also exploring other options, specifically Google options; are there any other Google parking options other than DomainSponsor? And, is DomainSponsor as bad as I have read?

One last question - can anyone recommend a reputable domain auction site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom