Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Post Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What should one do if one of there posts gets closed by a mod for an unfair reason?

Upvote 0

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Try talking to the moderator instead of spamming the forum. A little childish don't you think?

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey I did that. He should have never made his post to start with, and if he made a mistake, he could of corrected it, instead of making things worse. He's accusing me of something that's not true. I sent him a PM. He didn't respond.

If you read my posts, I don't spam!

He made personal insults based upon something completely not true. Closes the post, and leaves his.quite respectable.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It was reopened, and yes I PM'ed Adam. This is not the first problem I've had, nor the first others here have had. I really hope he starts looking into these issues before he gets many more disgruntled members.

I

impactadmin

It was reopened, and yes I PM'ed Adam. This is not the first problem I've had, nor the first others here have had. I really hope he starts looking into these issues before he gets many more disgruntled members.
We are reviewing the issue and will speak to our mod about what exactly happened.

Thank you

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey I did that. He should have never made his post to start with, and if he made a mistake, he could of corrected it, instead of making things worse. He's accusing me of something that's not true. I sent him a PM. He didn't respond.

If you read my posts, I don't spam!

He made personal insults based upon something completely not true. Closes the post, and leaves his.quite respectable.

this member is complaining about a political thread.

I can post any reply I want as long as it relates to the subject matter.

No one insulted him, he just got pissed because I posted contrasting data to the poll he posted.

Mods have the same rights to engage in political discusssions just like every other member.

If he cannot take the heat, then don't start political threads.

imo

I

impactadmin

It seems both both members had their own opinions and/or factual data. Political arguments can go on forever. Lets leave it at this as everyone has the right to their own opinion regardless of what information is provided to be factual or not.

I apologize to both members that were upset over this issue.

Lets hopefully move on from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom