Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Is there a time coming when non-paying members will no longer be able to post? If so what is that date?

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think we're there already, Larry ... judging by other threads I've read/interpreted. Could be wrong, though.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think they can still post

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I had a good laugh when Drewbert tried to crap on one of my .biz domain sales, but failed as he doesn't seem to find membership worthy. He claims I have no right to sell .biz domains. What a putz! :D

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
While were on the subject of Posting, I got a question for you all. I have feverously been tring to figure out how to make my urls live and active in my signature with no avail. Is it because of not enough posts or what? I would have thought that being Platinum would have taken care of that. Or isn't that a Platinum perk? :confused: NOT CONFUSED ANYMORE, THANKS gregr !!!!!!!!!!!

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kewl that was fast! Thanks, I am kinda sorry I opened my mouth now. Oh well it shows I am human. www.humansvillemo.com I mean.:)

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is no set date on when all the existing members that haven't signed up for Gold or Platinum will get moved to Silver.

I had originally stated in the announcement that it could be a few months before existing members would have to pay. It's been one month so far.

I'm playing this by ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom