Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Power.com Sells For Nearly $1.3 Million

Domain Author

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The domain name Power.com has been sold to Power Integrations, Inc. for a whopping $1,261,000.
The company Power Integrations is a supplier of high performance electronic components.

Power.com is the sixth largest sale reported so far in the year 2014 and 9th 7-figure transaction to have been made public.

Read the report on DNJournal

Check out the top 10 domain sales of the year

Domain summit 2024

Daniel Levi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Power.com for $1,261,000 sounds like a terrific deal for both sides, as all domain transactions should be.

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to see that the purchaser of this domain name is actually power-related in some fashion. Its use as an email service before was a far cry from being the highest and best use. I'd say this is a win all round.

Find A Date

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great domain! Best use in my opinion, would be for a company that produces or provides power :)

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i'd have thought it would sell for higher in fact. still great sale for seller, and greater purchase by pi.

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's a great sale for both the buyer and seller! I didn't read the article, which power company bought it? I'm sure this one has received other offers in the past. The seller was smart here and I think he held off and got what he really wanted probably.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I inquired about this name many years ago on my honeymoon in Italy when board waiting for my wife to get ready. I would head down to the business center and work.

I made a decent offer, owner turned it down, was looking at getting more ( if I recall 6 figures) by teaming up with a service, saw that happen and crash so glad they won in the end.

Patience aid of, congrats to the broker too, great job!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators