Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

PPC co for com.au (Australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

netfleet

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Trying to find a flexible company that can provide parking pages (or mini-site types) which will work well with com.au domains.

Fabulous seems to work pretty well but they will only categorise with type-in domains but a lot of mine are expired domains and without relevant categorisation (ie matching what the previous site was), the CTR is negligible.

Namedrive was an option I was considering (after reading some pretty good reviews) but their customisable function doesn't seem to include Australia and as 90% of visitors to my domains are aussies, it's pretty important.

Any ideas greatly appreciated...

dave

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Dave
I got some of my .au portfolio at namedrive
Not sure what you mean by "their customisable function doesn't seem to include Australia"

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Dave
Not sure what you mean by "their customisable function doesn't seem to include Australia"

Australia isn't available as one of the regions that you can edit the settings for, North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia or other.

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Australia isn't available as one of the regions that you can edit the settings for, North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia or other.

Oh ok
And you have already tried the region "other" ?

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
netfleet , I think I can target your visitors, give me a PM

netfleet

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your answers..

From what I saw (and this is just the preview function on the homepage - I've not actually signed up with ND), there is an option to choose a specific country or to leave as "general".

Leaving this as general returned lots of US ads which would rarely be clicked (as com.au is so strong over here). Even using a keyword as Australia (which is not ideal) didn't help...

thanks again guys

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Netfleet
It is extremely simple to sign up to ND
Give it a go
What do you have to lose?
Do you understand the concept of targetting as ND applies it?
ND decides where the visitor has come from, not you
All you can do is assign different key words to different regions
Why would you want to if all your visitors are Australian?
Just have the same key word for all regions
If i look at one of my ND .au sites, I see ads for foxtel, sensis, tradingpost, yahoo7 etc , all Australian advertisers
However if someone in the USA is looking at the same web site they will see different ads

netfleet

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Joe,

I'll sign up and have a look thanks. Just the demo page didn't offer any targetted ads but sounds like it's OK once you're in. Thanks again

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom