Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

PPC companies which allow custom text

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone know which PPC companies allow you to fully customize your landers, to the extent that you can include arbitrary text or HTML at the beginning of the page?

Thanks!

Domain Days 2024

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked.com allows it but its at the end of the page.

You can change your image, meta tags, colors, and so on.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trafficz.com enable you to do it fairly near the top (i.e immediately after the top banner).

e.g. lircay dot com (in Spanish)

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked.com allows it but its at the end of the page. You can change your image, meta tags, colors, and so on.

And to make it even better they allow you to use frame forwarding ;) instead of only DNS changes, and your custom content including links you added may also get indexed ;) in Google (which I have verified by finding the text listed in G).

Last edited:

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And to make it even better they allow you to use frame forwarding ;) instead of only DNS changes, and your custom content including links you added are also getting fully indexed ;) in Google (which I have verified).

???....i kinda get it...but can you explain this a little better??

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trader is saying that the custom content that you add to pages at Parked gets listed in Google. I guess the idea behind frame forwarding is that Google won't notice that it is a Parked DNS.

But - I've had the experience that Google sometimes fails to index frame-forwarded sites, so your mileage may vary.

At any rate, Parked is one of the most flexible solutions for adding custom content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom