Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

PPC headaches - PLZ help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjreine

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Ok heres my dilema... I own around 250 domains... And currently have alot of my domains parked with fabulous. The problem is, I keep hearing about places like imonetize(which im testing) and parkitnow.com (which i havent tried yet)

They both claim to optimize each of your domains with one of their ad partners... My question is this...

If Google pays $10 a click for say Mesothelioma site... Fabulous claims to give 75% of this back (so my take would be $7.5/click)

I know that parkitnow and imonetize take their cut out of the pie somewhere too..They both claim that by signing up with them, you will make more than if you went on your own with each provider.. Hmmm not sure I believe that...Do you?

And what about namedrive? More and more people I keep talking with have good results there..

The main.... ok... lets be honest... the ONLY thing I care about when dealing with a PPC provider is getting as near as possible to 100% of the cash my domains make deposited into my account the following month...

show me the money...

So, if all of these sites claim they give between 50 and 75% of the cash for parking your domain back... what about google adsense for domains???

If all of those sites use google as their data feed...does it not make sense to go direct to the source and advertise with Google directly????

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks!
-Matt

Domain Days 2024

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If all of those sites use google as their data feed...does it not make sense to go direct to the source and advertise with Google directly????
You will get a better revenue share if going through a parking program instead of using Google's feed directly, because the parking programs host thousands of domains and the total traffic they monetize is probably higher than your 250 domains' traffic. Moreover, Google and Yahoo/Overture are very selective with the companies they're partnering with.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes it does make sense , you have total control over your parking which gives you the freedom of highly targeting the ads, you also will index much much better with multiple page PPC sites with content and increasing traffic over time, in turn increasing revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom