Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

PPC Optimization at Name Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

DManalyst

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So great, we have the nice geo-targeted interface with the ability to change keywords in regards to the origin of traffic. My question is this. Should we be trying to pick the highest PPC keywords, or will the efforts of picking higher PPC keywords be in vain? Have any of you domainers noticed a difference in gaining RPM based on picking higher PPC? From what I'm seeing, the objective of the game with NameDrive is to play around with different keywords until you come as close to your target RPM as possible, right? Thanks!

Jamie

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you will make the most with the most relavent keywords to the domain.

scramjet

Investment Group
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was with a small aggregator who didn't and couldn't have my keywords properly optimized, as a result I was only making $60 per month. I took the url back and posted an ugly looking site, which made $303 my first month. I believe the reason for this increase was that the keyword I choose was worth 10 times more than the un-optimized keyword and that I got to keep his half of the revenue.

Best regards

p.s. The url now makes over 1,200 per month!

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
scramjet said:
I was with a small aggregator who didn't and couldn't have my keywords properly optimized, as a result I was only making $60 per month. I took the url back and posted an uguly looking site, which made $303 my first month. I believe the reason for this increase was that the keyword I choose was worth 10 times more than the un-optimized keyword and that I got to keep his half of the revenue.

Best regards

p.s. The url now makes over 1,200 per month!

and Layouts.com is a nice domain scramjet!

scramjet

Investment Group
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Searchsix.com said:
and Layouts.com is a nice domain scramjet!
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom