Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

PPC templates

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H2FC

Hello, I understand DS has some special PPC templates but I can't find any info or pictures of them. Can anyone point me in the right direction or provide some info?

Another question>>>> can the PPC templates dnForum sell be used on the DS PPC site?? Maybe these are the same ones?? Thanks

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DNF ppc templates have to put on your own hosting after you buy , I thik they are $49 each, using your google adsense code for revenue, you buy them in the dnf store link.

info on some here
http://www.dnforum.com/f264/dnf-introducing-2-new-versions-ppc-templates-thread-139092.html .

DS uses their own templates., can't use other templates, difference is they keep a percentage of the revenue for the template and hosting it., most ppc companies like DS usually will keep like 40% of the revenue , where on your own templates and hosting you keep all the revenue from clicks.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dmtalk said:
Hello, I understand DS has some special PPC templates but I can't find any info or pictures of them. Can anyone point me in the right direction or provide some info?

Another question>>>> can the PPC templates dnForum sell be used on the DS PPC site?? Maybe these are the same ones?? Thanks

you can view > nexcure.com it has one of DS new templates.

you cannot use DNFourms' PPC Templates on domain sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom