Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

PR 2 Site Government Grants with 720 uniques/month making $170/mo LOW RESERVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellorg

Pinup.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Welcome to our listing of US Government Grant information website www.us-government-grants.org"

https://flippa.com/2980757-pr-2-sit...h-720-uniques-month-making-170-mo-low-reserve

I am a private investor of Premium Domain Names that have been held for many years and now due to ill health I have chosen to sell this premium government grants website. I feel this US Government Grant Information site will suit an astute investor with an understanding of the investment value and potential income here. The government grant information sites are most sought after and highly searched.
Domain: us-government-grants.org Created: November 2003

Website: www.us-government-grants.org Created: November 2009
www.us-government-grants.org is an easy way to break into the niche market for AdSense. Everything has been done right with no shortcuts. There are 530 unique articles with average of 500 words. This is an easy step into the government online grant information which is highly sort after and searched regularly.

We schedule 3 unique articles to be posted each week by our writer who charges $5 per article. This site is ready to be monetized and turn into real income with very little work. All the hard work has been done with care.
I will help the winning bidder on Flippa with the move by providing 3 months free hosting through Hostgator and provide support to make sure the transition is smooth. Upon the sale I will provide access to the website cpanel for new owner to collect the database files and any other files necessary in order for you to move this site to your new hosting

Domain name registrar: Godaddy

Terms: Accept payment via Escrow services at equal expense. Please do not bid if you cannot pay as above or have an alternative method you would like to use and have not discussed beforehand.

I wish you Good Luck with your bidding for this awesome US Government Grant Information website.

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators