Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed PR2 Movie Site NewFreeMovies.net - $40+ Rev/Month, Going Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I started this movie site almost a year ago. Over the past few months it has been sitting around with me adding a couple new movies here and there. Decided to try and push this one off the shelf so if you're looking for a site that makes decent extra money then consider this. In total the site earns about $40-$50 in revenue.

NewFreeMovies.net

Traffic
I have promoted the site a number of different ways. A little over a year ago I posted a bunch of videos on youtube, I think a few are still up there so it gets a little from there. I've also submitted allot of the individual movie pages to social bookmarks. However, traffic comes in mainly from search engines and front page link exchanges. Below are a few screenshots. Please note that I am not showing traffic stats from 09/10 to 09/18 because I was doing other testing on this domain so the traffic stats are not correct for those days. Send me your Google Analytics email address and I can add you to the stats for you to look over.
July Traffic
August Traffic
September Traffic 1
September Traffic 2

Revenue
As with other movie sites, this one has made all of its money from Adsense and CPALead. This month however, I have switched from CPAlead to a new CPA company called LeadBolt. Below are some screenshots of revenue. September Adsense is not available because I was doing other Adsense stuff on the domain. Earnings for September would not accurate although it was around the same $20-$25 range.
July Adsense ($45) | July CPALead ($50)
August Adsense ($23) | August CPALead ($25)
September CPALead ($20)

The domain is registered at GoDaddy and will need to be renewed soon. The site has been a solid earner for some time now. You can see earnings have decreased and this is mostly because I have stopped doing any work on the site. Maybe it can find a new home to someone who wants to put some work and time into it. I can transfer the site over to your host for you and the domain transfer is free.

BIN set at just $200 for a quick sale.

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators