Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed PR4 Custom Developed Web Directory - YourDirectoryLink.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

abuzant3d

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello,

We are offering our custom-made web directory engine (www.YourDirectoryLink.com) for sale, it's PR4 web directory with an average of PR3 on almost all sub-category pages.

Very well SEO-optimized pages, easy to use administration interface, automated paypal IPN integrated and a fresh fresh-colorful look.

The directory has been launched and promoted using PRWeb which gained it a good amount of traffic and it has also been reviewed by an Arizona local newspaper. The little amount of sites submitted might be due to the $10 fee of submission, which of course can be removed. The engine features also an ability to distribute PROMO codes for people you want to allow adding sites for free.

Please take a close look by visiting: http://www.YourDirectoryLink.com/

All offers are welcome (paypal).
Thanks in advance and good luck.

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
PM sent

abuzant3d

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks for the PM's everybody. The current high offer is $400, i am really willing to get just a little more because of all the costs this involved, it was promoted on PRWeb for $120 and SEO optimized for almost the same amount.

I will wait 24 hours for some $550-$650 offer, if not i will sell for the current high bidder, does that seem fair enough?

PS> I have three PM's offering $400, one of them will need to make a $1 higher at least so i can tell who am i relly going to sell it to.

DropDepot: Not really, we were recently trying to sell it, still didnt.

Thanks everybody, good luck.

abuzant3d

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Yes you are right, Daniel Stone of Chandler, AZ.
He is my officla partner under the business name "iuBa" (www.iuba.com), but buying and selling sites is kind-of being my part of the job. If interested in the lagallity of this sale, please PM me and i will provide you with Dan's phone so you can call him and talk about this.

PS> Highest bid $500 - Discussin Sale

Good luck all, thanks.
KaneCo said:
Were you the original owner, it looks like there are a bunch of press realeases about a 17 year old creating it?
:whoo:

$550 is the highest offer, ringing the buyer to discuss the server migration proccess, wish me luck.. ;) Offers still welcome btw until payment is received.
Ruslan

abuzant3d

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Domain name and web application sold, good luck for the new owner.
Sumitting the iTrader feedback now.

Thanks all for your offers, parker123 please PM me ASAP !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators