Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed PR4 General Topic Forum - Over 100k posts, Members, and Traffic MUST SEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

RANGER

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not much to say, the site actually speaks for itself. This is a rare opportunity folks. A genuine online community with posts and traffic. It just needs an admin to lead it to become what it truly can be!

See the site here.

• Owned vbulletin license IS included.
  • Owned vBSEO license IS included
  • Custom logo PSD IS included.

FULL BACKSTORY

My strategy for this site is simple. Build a general topic forum while purchasing large and small forums to merge with it making it bigger and building an even larger member base. I started the site back in April. I spent the first few months primarily developing the site. I used that time to develop categories based on niches I know can draw discussions and get traffic. I also built backlinks (all whitehat) and hired a few posters. In July I bought my first and only forum to merge with this site. The site had about 80k posts and was called minuscelsius.com. I merged it with CT and pointed the domain. I own that domain and it IS included in the sale.

I then listed it on Postloop and got some quality posters (all 4.5 and above). Don't worry, ALL paid posting throughout the entire history of the site only accounts for 2k of the posts.

TRAFFIC

Like I said, I built backlinks and did plenty on-site SEO to include installing vBSEO from the start. The site is a PR4 and ranks in the top 3 in Google for "chat forum" (12,00 exact searches/month) so between that and some long tail traffic it gets 100 uniques per day without lifting a finger. That will increase when it hits #1. I'll admit I barely even visit the site so the moderators and staff are pretty much on their own keeping it active. I have noticed though that a good way to boost traffic (since it's a PR4) is to simply look at Google Hot Trends and post a thread about whatever is trending today.

The site only made $5 last month (I'm not going to take a screenshot of $5) and that was with ONE Adsense unit at the top in the welcome box visible to GUESTS ONLY.

PM me if you have any questions. I'll gladly answer any questions you may have but I've laid it all out here pretty well and you can verify pretty much everything I said by looking at the site's PR, it's Google rankings, and all the threads and posts in the various categories.

This is the PERFECT time to take over this site before it becomes worth a whole lot more. Also, the bigger and busier it gets the more chance of a member revolt! Grab this site now while it's still growing and building momentum!

RANGER

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Completely forgot to mention:

The vbulletin license is for a Full Content Suite, not just the forum. I intended to start posting articles but just never got around to it. The content suite software is uploaded just disabled. All you have to do is go in and activate it!

BIN: $1100

first person to post SOLD gets the site and everything I've described here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom