Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed PR6 Website For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdmunee

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PR6 Website Directory

I'm selling my PR6 General Website Directory AVHMumbai.org

#4 in Google (broad match) for "general website directory" (without quotes) out of 60 million!

The website has been a PageRank 6 for 2 updates and is stable. There are over 3,000 website submissions/listings. Each day has been averaging about 100 submissions. The website runs on the latest and greatest version of PHPLD 4.1. This newest version has a mailer built in that enables mass emailing to your registered users. There are over 1,000 registered users (double opt in emails) to promote/upsell to. One click and you send all 1,000 webmasters/site owners your email newsletter/offer.
The admin panel is faster, more user friendly and intuitive than older versions of the script and even utilizes the AJAX programming language for some features. It is very good for SEO and deep indexing (over 13k pages indexed in Google) since the url’s are search engine friendly. The SE spiders - Google and Yahoo, crawl the site on a daily basis and most of the new submissions get indexed in the serps within 24 hours.

Revenue

Earnings for the site has been averaging $900 per month from featured link sales. Most PR6 directories are selling featured links for $49 or more - I have been charging just $29. Below are a couple of screenshots from just 3 weeks ($696) from featured link sales (24 sales @ $29 per sale). screen 1 screen 2

Traffic

Traffic has been steady at between 100-200 visitors each day and 700-900 daily page views. Alexa ranking is 71k and climbing. Traffic comes mainly from other sites like directory listing sites and webmaster forums like digitalpoint, v7n and a few others.

Well indexed in Google with 13,500 pages listed.

Domain

The domain is registered with Moniker through 04-03-2011

Support

I will assist with the transfer of the site and database to your webhost. I will also answer any questions and assist you with marketing, promotion and technical support for up to 90 days after the sale.

Price

Accepting offers from $2,500
Contact me Email or PM with questions.

Last edited:

yru

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, are the links sold through an ad network, or manually on webmaster type sites forums? Also, do you get a lot of returning sites that advertise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators