Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fixed price Premium Domain Portfolio inc. Large.com, VGAS.com, XUC.com, Secure.co.uk, DiscountHolidays.com

Fixed prices set for the domain(s) listed in the original post.

marcusofplymouth

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I am selling out of domain names to concentrate on my other businesses.

My portfolio consists of:

Super-premium one-word .com and .co.uk:

- 1 x LLL.com,
- 23 x LLLL.com,
- 7 x LLL.co.uk
- Various brand-able and keyword domains

You will find a list of the domains on this page: www.netwin.com/portfolio-for-sale.

Asking price is fixed for one week at 220k GBP (roughly $282k at the time of writing). In my opinion Large.com alone could easily sell for this figure alone, given time. There are endless opportunities regarding end-users (crypto, big-data, clothing, generic-brand name, etc).

Most of the names on the list have never had any outreach done on them. Roughly 10% have, but not for at least six months. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to concentrate on selling the domains to end-users.

I am happy to accept bank transfer, Escrow (split fees), and a percentage of the sale in crypto-currencies. If you want to save on Fees, why not come pay a visit to Phuket, Thailand and we can do everything face-to-face!

No tyer kickers or time wasters please. Brokers, please get in touch if you would like to assist with the sale.

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i'd look at the list, but i won't download

imo...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators