Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Premium GEO dot COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

panklitos

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am thinking of selling CRETE.com so i am taking offers.

Crete is the biggest and most popular island of Greece.

A premium geo domain name.

I am selling the domain name plus the website.

Currently the website is not making any money as is in the beta phase and opened for testing on the 20th of January 2014.

Our goal is to make 40000 USD by the end of 2014 as soon as we are officially launched in 2 months.

40000 for 3 months = 13333 USD per month = 9500 Euros per month

So if we sell only the 1.5 % of the total business profiles that we already have in the website for the lowest amount charged (20 Euros per month) we can easily make that amount.

By the end of 2015 with some agreements that we already discussed we target to sell the 7% of the business profiles which is 2100 profiles.

2100 x 20 (lowest amount) = 42000 Euros per month the minimum because some profiles will be also sold in higher prices.

Also we are very close on signing an agreement with the local authority and make CRETE.com the official TLD for Crete Island and start selling domain names like names.crete.com to local businesses and worldwide.

The reason that I am thinking to sell the website from now for a large amount is that I have limited time to run it so this is the reason that things slowed down.

If you run the website immediately you can easily make a ROI.

Fell free to make a reasonable offer in the xxx,xxx range.

Thanks,
Panayiotis Christodoulou
CEO

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators