Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Premium letter LLL.net wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RCK

Looking for premium letter LLL.net.

Maximum prize per LLL.net is $1000,- .

Looking for PREMIUM LLLl.NETS ONLY. Premium includes A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M, N, O, P, R, S,T

Please PM me your premium LLL.net + reasonable asking price.

Thanks!

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It sure seems like a nice coincidence that you have another thread asking for LLL.orgs and then today in Rick Latona's newsletter he is trying to sell over 500 LLL.nets and .orgs in bulk for over 750K......LOL.

I know....I can't prove anything. Certaintly not related. Right. Well, if I am wrong you can check out his newsletter....he is offering up a bunch if you are willing to spend 750K for the group. No traffic or revenue or anything like that, but they are looking for 750K.........funny stuff.

Here is his pitch.

We have a portfolio that is very interesting. This list consists of 552 lll.net and lll.org domains. They are all letters with no dashes and for the bulk of the list it's all premium letters. This list is going to be sold in one lot. In order to see the domains you must sign a NDA and understand that the list will not be broken up for any reason. The asking price is USD 772,800. The seller is flexible, but also feels the price reflects a bulk discount already. If you have an interest please email or call me and we can discuss.

Last edited:
R

RCK

:) i really don't have that kind of money m8. But thanks for the info !

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

if you can increase that budget, let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom