Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Press release WineDomains.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiwineguy

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Chris Campbell
WinePeddler.com / WineGuy.com
5241 Old Redwood Highway #C
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone: 715-379-7912
http://www.WineDomains.com

WinePeddler.com owner to release premium wine industry domains for sale on WineDomains.com

Santa Rosa, CA -- May 22, 2004 --Branding and traffic for your online wine or winery sales operations may become easier in the short term thanks to Chris Campbell, owner of WinePeddler.com and WineGuy.com. Mr. Campbell has announced that he will be offering up for sale several hundred domain names related to the wine, vineyard and adult beverage industries at a new site aptly named WineDomains.com.

"No newcomer or seasoned professional involved in the internet sales of wine and other adult beverages should miss this sale." stated Mr Campbell. "I have spent the better part of the last 4 years and considerable expense collecting the best generic domain names I could, that related to the adult beverage industries and especially the wine industry."

Mr. Campbell says his list of wine related domain names is second to none in the U.S. and is still growing.

According to a recent FTC report, online wine sales are a small but growing percentage of the wine market. From 1994-99, consumers doubled the amount of money they spent having wine shipped directly to them to around $500 million, or about 3% of the total spent on wine. According to some private estimates, online wine sales could account for 5-10% of the market within a few years. Sales of wine in the U.S. were $21.6 billion in 2003.

When pressed for details on why he had acumulated such a large list of URLs related to the wine industry his response was, " Not all of my past wine sales had been online but after I had purchased the first few names in my portfolio including WineLabels.com, I understood that buying a highly targeted domain name was like owning an entire industry sector online and if carefully selected would always provide a steady stream of qualified prospects.I wanted wine consumers to find me and my services easily and they did. My sales increased at a very low cost per acquisition because I was easy to find. Also, it was easy for me to do without expensive and time consuming search engine placement. With current online wine sales expanding so quickly, I decided it was a good time to liquidate a large portion of my domain name holdings and at the same time provide an opportunity for other wine industry insiders to brand themselves and profit from my highly memorable and targeted URLs. I don't expect the best of these domain names to last very long on sale and once they have been purchased, I don't expect the new registrant to ever give them up."

The WineDomains.com sale starts Sunday, May 23, 2004.

For information: http://www.winedomains.com
or
Phone: 715-831-7864
# # #

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom