Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Pricecannabis.com

afcobra2

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looking to sell the domain name pricecannabis.com with it's existing website. I just don't have the time needed to devote to this project.

My intentions:
I was going to use this as a Cannabis Dispensary Listing Service, so dispensaries can come and "Claim" their listings, keep their Free Membership, or upgrade to a Mid-Level or Top-Level Membership, both of which allows the dispensary to do much more with their account, including listing up to 12 of their Featured Cannabis Strains, pictures of those strains, prices, etc as well as link up their social media accounts, add their website URL, have an integrated Google Map, a section for Reviews so people can review certain strains OR that particular dispensary, etc.

Accepting offers!!!

Visit www.pricecannabis.com to see the layout I've already had built. Everything is in place. It just need the Membership prices setup, a payment gateway installed and importing of the current dispensaries in the United States, which are condensed online through Google and are easily importable.

Thanks for looking. PM me if interested. Serious offers only please!
- Domain name is registered through Godaddy

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators