Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Pricing your names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess the art of pricing your names lies in striking the balance between:

A) the LOWEST possible that you are willing to take without remorse of losing that name (in other words, don't be greedy), and

B) the HIGHEST possible that you think a substantially large enough pool of potential buyers is willing to at least start bargaining against. (This is more of a fluid state which depends on the "market" and your getting the pulse of it.)

Just some thoughts.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i say price high, then you can go lower if someone really wants to, but you cant raise the price once you have an interested party

just my $0.02

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of the grave mistakes of sales negotiation is to mark up your opening offer too much. How are you going to justify when your final price is only 50% or even less of that? You are simply admitting you're not an honest guy.

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As I said in another post. You don't know how much the buyer wants the domain. Everything in life is negotiable. Never sell yourself short..

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by JoltHost
As I said in another post. You don't know how much the buyer wants the domain. Everything in life is negotiable. Never sell yourself short..

You are absolutely right. I have a name for which I got an offer for $2500 and I said no. He went upto $9000. I was asking for
$50000 . I did not sell it. But he went up from $2500 to $9000.
Every week I get enquiries and offers for it. I have no regrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom