Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Privacy glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to disable Whois Privacy and it won't process on any of my domains, Is anyone else having the same problem?

Give it a try and let me know... I sold a domain and really need the whois to be displayed ASAP.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you check the whois at Fabulous has it updated yet ?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Fabulous now batches changes so until it's processed, it won't change 'on the fly'.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you check the whois at Fabulous has it updated yet ?

Yes, It wasn't until I returned later in the day that it updated, I contacted Fab so I'm not sure if it was fixed or if it batches like Acro pointed out. If that's the case, they should indicate how long it's expected to take right after the change is made. It's my first time disabling privacy so I didn't know.

At any rate, Domain pushed and waiting on Escrow to finalize... It's been a while since I had one.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to disable Whois Privacy and it won't process on any of my domains, Is anyone else having the same problem?

Give it a try and let me know... I sold a domain and really need the whois to be displayed ASAP.

Lol, I was just about to start a thread on this issue. I'm having the same problem. :)

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's nice with threads like this about registrar issues, you immediately see who is making sales :)

Fabulous.com

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, It wasn't until I returned later in the day that it updated, I contacted Fab so I'm not sure if it was fixed or if it batches like Acro pointed out.

Hi Raider,

Apologies, there was an issue and this was escalated to tech support and fixed - did you not get our PM?

Andrew

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi Raider,

Apologies, there was an issue and this was escalated to tech support and fixed - did you not get our PM?

Andrew

Yes, I received it Andrew.. Thank you.

Knowing were on different time zones, I opened the thread thinking maybe someone on the forum could provide a quick fix. At any rate, I appreciate you taking care of this for me on the same day, Great support as always. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom