Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Private Label Dating Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

bijusidharth

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone can share the details of best private label affiliate program for dating.

After doing a search found that most dating sites are using datingfactory, whitelabeldating, cupidplc, successfulmatch and few other names.

Looking forward to know from those using that which one is best in private label dating and make payment properly?

Thanks

Domain summit 2024

FlipKing

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm using DatingFactory... just joined last month. I have 80 free reg's, not one paid conversion. Setting up thru them is easy and good stats but haven't had a full conversion sale.

bijusidharth

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm using DatingFactory... just joined last month. I have 80 free reg's, not one paid conversion. Setting up thru them is easy and good stats but haven't had a full conversion sale.

Recently i even made couple of sites using datingfactory and received 10+ free signups. As per their support team, they are not paying for free signup, but noticed that many are using this affiliate whitelabel and hoping for the best.

thanks

shellyboy911

4PPO.COM - Unlimited Free SEO + Ai Tools
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've used cupidplc, tangowire, and datingfactory. Cupid & tango have huge DB compared with datingfactory. But I've gotten the highest conversions in sales and signups with DF. Really weird... but it's true at least for me.

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used Cupid because of the huge database they have, but I think many people have used it and not had success so I find DatingFactory to be a better affiliate to run with.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use the white label offered by dating gold.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Best build your own as all you are doing is building another persons brand and membership,not cheap though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators