Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Private Messages

• Thread starter Deleted member 70408
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 70408

It would be nice if the PM notification email stated who a PM was from and/or the subject of the message. I have received way too many unsolicited messages trying to sell crappy names and it is annoying - especially when I am expecting to receive an important PM and I get a junk PM instead. This would save time for me and others who don't spend their entire day on this site.

Thanks

Upvote 0

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about showing this information on the frontpage under the new pm notification wording?

If so, I can see what you're saying, but sooner or later you would still have to atleast check it to either read or delete it, otherwise it'll display new private message until you do so.

D

Deleted member 70408

Are you talking about showing this information on the frontpage under the new pm notification wording?

If so, I can see what you're saying, but sooner or later you would still have to atleast check it to either read or delete it, otherwise it'll display new private message until you do so.
Perhaps it has changed and I just haven't bothered to read my notifications in a while. I tend to delete them, but upon further review, it seems that this is already implemented. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom