Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Probably a stupid question, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cshel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What tool do you guys use for determining how many times a domain name is directly typed in per day? I keep seeing in the Domains for sale forum that people are quoting number of uniques per day, etc... I just wanted to know how you would either verify their numbers or check on others for yourself.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the lameness of the question.
Carolyn

cshel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Aha, I misunderstood then, I thought that info was coming from some type of online tracker for domain names that were just being held by prospectors (which admittedly I thought sounded far-fetched...)

Thanks!

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't touch extreme-dn with a 10 foot pole. I used it on one of my sites & compared it with server logs & they only logged about half the amount my server logs did.

cshel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use ys-stats and AXS (by Fluid Dynamics).

I've been using AXS for several years, and really the only downside is that you have to include the code for it on every page. Ys-stats just parses the server logs...as do programs like analog.

Carolyn

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cshel, there are systems that domain holders use like domainsponsor.com that will track visitors for each of your domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom