Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Problem registering at DNFAuction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainMiner.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I submitted about 3.5 days ago. It said I would have to pay $1, but never gave me a link to do so. It said to wait while the payment was processed.

I also signed up about a month ago, and that username doesn't work.

After I signed up a month ago, I emailed asking for my free credits, and did not hear back. I provided my DNF username and auction username which were very similar (but the auction did not allow a "." in the username).

I would like to be a registered auction user.

Upvote 0

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was just about to start a thread about the same problem. When will this glitch be fixed please?

S

Sammy

Both of your accounts show being credited but also show never having been confirmed via the sent email. So we understand, are you saying you never got the email which had the activation link?

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didn't receive a activation email.

DomainMiner.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I received the email, but it did not have any link or other activation instructions. It implies that we should wait.

"For your registration to be activated, we need to process the sign up fee payment charging your account. You will receive a payment confirmation e-mail as soon as the transaction is completed."

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomainMiner.com
I received the email, but it did not have any link or other activation instructions. It implies that we should wait.

"For your registration to be activated, we need to process the sign up fee payment charging your account. You will receive a payment confirmation e-mail as soon as the transaction is completed."

same to me, also contacted the live help center, but they couldn't help me either!
nico

S

Sammy

Ok guys please try and login again. There seems to be an issue with the activation mails not reaching some users. We are looking into it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom