Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

problem seeing adult name forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me to figure out, why I can't see the forum where adult names are sold ?

Thx

Stef

Upvote 0

NETGEEK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Permissions there setup incorrect. Give me five minutes and you will be able to see it ;) Keep in mind, like other sales sections, as a Silver member you are not able to start new threads in the sales sections.

M

mole

I've had this for the longest time, not that it bothers me:-

mole, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

NETGEEK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Silver can see and reply to posts (which benefits the seller) they just can't start their own sales threads.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mole said:
I've had this for the longest time, not that it bothers me:-

mole, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

don't forget you have to have your birthday in your profile, and be 18 and up for both adult forums. In your case you probably have it blank. If not, then there is an issue. Thanks

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mole said:
<<<<<< Can't you see how old I am? :-D
I guess there's probably a ceiling for age as well, and you (as shown in the avatar) might be too ... OLD for those "exciting" stuff! LOL! [/Joke]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom