Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Problem with 1and1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foodie

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with 1and1? All my domains (parked plus websites) have been down for many hours, and after sitting on terminal hold, was finally told that they have a problem (!), and they don't really know when it can be fixed. Do we have any recourse for something like this, if the problem persists, considering that it's costing money?

Domain Days 2024

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Foodie, my 1and1 sites are all working and I haven't had any problems (yet). I love those guys at 1and1.

One thing that bothers be though, is they recently started putting google ads on the 404 page not found pages and are pocketing the money themselves. I think I should be getting at least a cut of that money!

I hope they can fix the problems soon...

Foodie

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
24 hours later, all my sites with 1and 1 are still down. Anyone else with that problem, or with an explanation for this that might put salve on the wound?

This is getting to be appalling, and I post this precisely in the hope that there is a response or/and it will get indexed. To say that this customer is disgruntled is putting it mildly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom