Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Problem with a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

memmst

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I would need some advise.

A few months ago i purchased more then 30 .us domains from a member of the forum.

The member has good itrader record and has been here for a while and everything appeared to go smoothly at the time i bought them.

i have a client interested in a specific category domain and when looking through my lists i saw the domain.
when looking for it i found out that it is not in my account where it was supposed to be pushed to.

when then looking further i saw that this domain and another one out of the 30+ domains purchased are not in my gd account, and were never pushed to my acct.

i don't want to believe this was done intentionally.

I advised the seller and basically he suggested i am trying to scam him etc etc .

i am not into feuds and am not here to stain anyone's good reputation but i can not leave it at that.

i have all screen shots to prove which names i bought, and that i paid for all the names i bought when the 2 missing domains are within this list and were also paid for.

The whois info on both domains is not the same at the moment - neither is my info.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Regards

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't understand, with gd you have to accept a pushed domain in the first place, it doesn't appear automatically like enom.

memmst

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe you are correct, but i never got the acceptance email on these 2 domains and did not notice that at that time.

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why not just go public with the information after giving him an opportunity to correct the mistake, then if he doesn't offer an explanation, the forum can form their own judgement on the issue

memmst

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I did give him the opportunity to do that.

i am not revealing his name until i know he saw this and am hoping that by seeing this he will understand that was the case.

i still am giving him the benefit of the doubt assuming he truthfully does think he pushed the 2 domains

and i also advised him to feel free if he wishes to go public with this though obviously it will hurt his reputation once i provide all necessary proof if/when we get to that point...i am just trying to prevent that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom