Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

problem with auction :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have put like 3 names to sell and all I had to cancelled because i don't know if the name has been put for auction. :(

I can't see the bid box or the buy now button.

Upvote 0

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The seller isnt able to see the BIN button, thats normal. You can see comments people make, and who is the high bidder. Can you see the high bidder?

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I personally think the old method of setting the auctions was more succesful and more sales went through and it was nice and simple... yes there's the concern or people's pricing/offer methods but I think it pulled better numbers.... this system has been up for about 2 weeks now and only a handful of sales.... I don't even visit the auction section anymore. Again this is just my opinion.... just like the old way...

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Auctions get little to no exposure after they are off the homepage.

I

impactadmin

Suggestions taken into consideration.

As of now the auction holds a more professional feel. It keeps all the items together and all follow the same format.
You also receive added exposure because the domains are listed right on the home page.

I will look to see how we can increase the exposure of your domains this week. I will discuss with DCG and hopefully come up with a solution.

Wired

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Couple things;

1. additional comments takes up more white space at area

2. two lines presently available, suggest that one used for "new listing", second line use for "ending soon"

~W

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, Ending soon would be a fantastic idea. It would certainly give more exposure.

RsL

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Little to no sales--

In my opinion this site is better than alot of the others I visit, so I am shocked that it is harder to sell here than elsewhere. I won't name the other forums I use, but I have had more success in the "social type auctions".

I think having an auction in a chatty type forum, invites more interest, just my input on the subject.

;-)

Thanks

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Suggestion:

Where it says "Latest Auctions" shouldn't show auctions that apparently closed several days ago. I keep clicking on one thinking it's back up for auction and it's the same one that closed last week. Are the names that appear on there selected at random?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom