Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Problem with Payment from Trafficz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUISGUSTAVONY

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Close

Last edited:

User001

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some of TrafficZ's "testimonial" URLs found on their index page are not active or worse yet link to sites that are now parking with other companies.

At the very least TrafficZ should be policing their own promotional material. This just further emphasizes my fear that TrafficZ has real problems.

Testimonials
"Our company has owned and operated one of the largest vertical portfolios in the real-estate and financial space since 1996. Over the last decade, we have worked with many different parking companies and ppc solutions. No parking provider has come close to matching the level of service or passion for detail and execution that TrafficZ has shown."
Rob Grant
President/CEO
www.WebMediaProperties.com (using other parking services)
www.RealEstateDirectory.com (using other parking services)

Testimonials
"The staff at TrafficZ have been very accommodating regarding all my special image requests. Their Tile template design layouts are both visually stimulating and rewarding. We receive many compliments from visitors and colleagues and I am especially grateful for all their work and dedication. I highly recommend TrafficZ to all domainers looking for that creative edge!"
Mark Stembler
President
www.TransdermalDomains.com (nonfunctional)

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trafficz closed my account at the start of October for "click fraud" of course with over $14K unpaid. So I moved all those domains to Sedo where it started making more than a double (not to mention I started selling there 1-2 doamins weekly), so I will get the money back in no time, thanks TRafficz for stealing the money because without it I would not move and start earning so much more and selling.

And I heard rumors they are pretty much near bankruptcy - their arbitrage, main source of their income, is 90% down cause Yahoo had to cut the crap traffic they were sending.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trafficz closed my account at the start of October for "click fraud" of course with over $14K unpaid. So I moved all those domains to Sedo where it started making more than a double (not to mention I started selling there 1-2 doamins weekly), so I will get the money back in no time, thanks TRafficz for stealing the money because without it I would not move and start earning so much more and selling.

And I heard rumors they are pretty much near bankruptcy - their arbitrage, main source of their income, is 90% down cause Yahoo had to cut the crap traffic they were sending.
trafficz sucks period !!!!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Kind of odd how TrafficZ.com management spends so much time at industry conferences even acting as key sponsors yet they do not look at their own site and ongoing support issues too much. I have seen that with other sites too and can't understand letting that happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom