Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Problems transferring names out of snapnames, website.in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

touchring

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to transfer names out of snapnames, and the domain management web system from logicboxes, directi, answerable.com, website.in, or whatever you call it is a pain in the ass.

Firstly, i was told the EPP codes they generate exceeds the 16 character limit imposed by ICANN?

Has anyone got any experience in this?

And yes, for those of you who have not transferred out, you should start transferring 3 months before expiry just in case.

dnk

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The EPP codes I have got with Directi are less than 16 characters. 1 domain was transferred away without any problem last week

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Never had a problem with outgoing transfer at website.in, you can contact theresa at snapnames ; she will help you.

skaip

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I believe you first need to establish an EPP code using the buttons on the domain control panel. If you are having problems transferring because of an invalid EPP code (which I was), you can simply reset your EPP code to a different value using the same tool.

I've never seen a registrar which allows you to do this other than answerable.com, formerly, website.in

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom