Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Problems with BuyDomains.com Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niwrad

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Similar to this recent thread, I'm having trouble getting much in terms of feedback from BuyDomains.com on a purchase I made.

Bought two domains 2 weeks ago. Received one right away but no word on the other. After a week we tried e-mailing them with no response. Have left a couple messages with various people and have no response. The only human I was able to get a hold of was vague and just said that it can take awhile and to keep an eye out for an e-mail.

Now I'm a little concerned because we're at day 14 here on a simple transfer (initial e-mail I received said 3-5 days). I bought both domains together and one is worthless without the other. If I was able to get a response on e-mails and calls I'd feel a little more comfortable.

Anyone know if they have staff that still posts here? Or suggestions on how to get the domain we purchased from them?

an service

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Similar to this recent thread, I'm having trouble getting much in terms of feedback from BuyDomains.com on a purchase I made.

Bought two domains 2 weeks ago. Received one right away but no word on the other. After a week we tried e-mailing them with no response. Have left a couple messages with various people and have no response. The only human I was able to get a hold of was vague and just said that it can take awhile and to keep an eye out for an e-mail.

Now I'm a little concerned because we're at day 14 here on a simple transfer (initial e-mail I received said 3-5 days). I bought both domains together and one is worthless without the other. If I was able to get a response on e-mails and calls I'd feel a little more comfortable.

Anyone know if they have staff that still posts here? Or suggestions on how to get the domain we purchased from them?

Hello,

My name is Tim Bonehill, Customer Service Manager at BuyDomains and Afternic. I would like to address your concerns immediately. Can you send a note to my email address with the domain name in question so I can investigate? I can be reached at [email protected].

Thanks so much,

Tim.

Domain Jedi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Niwrad,

I just purchased another domain via BuyDomains' website and am curious to hear if your issue has been resolved.

Please provide us with an update.

Best,

DJ

jr360

DNCEO
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Niwrad,

I've had quality time with buy domains!!!!

Bought a great Insurance domain under $1k, rec it quickly (Good)

One of our domains expired, and they picked it up from under me.. $5o dollar domain cost me $450 usd tne next day to get back... (bad)

That domain took a while to get to me, but within 2 weeks i had it. Buy Domains always delivers, and WE KNOW they make good returns.

Don't worry, it will get to you!!

JR

an service

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Niwrad,

Tim Bonehill again from BuyDomains. Assuming everything was processed correctly, you should have received a message informing you that you should receive login and password information to take control of your name(s) in 7-10 business days. Most transfers process quicker than this timeframe, but some (depending on where they are currently registered) take the full 10 days.

Have you received the login information? I can follow up immediately for you, all I would need is the domain name in question.

We greatly appreciate your patience throughout the process, and welcome more feedback as we continually look to enhance service levels for our valued buyers.

Regards,

Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom