Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Problems with Namesbeyond.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMAINERIE.EU

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After a snapnames trade my domain landed with namesbeyond.com 4 months ago.
Their domain management tool does not generate the authcode and their support is not responding.
Any comparabale experience with this 'registrar'

Thanks

Dabsi

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have to email support to request the authorization codes. They will try to retain you as a customer first with a response email. Once you tell them "thank you, but not interested" they will email you the authorization codes. This may take 24-48 hrs. Some of their support is done in India. If you have any problems you may contact Thomas Das directly at [email protected] or 817-564-2994. You may also contact the support number and leave a message.

DOMAINERIE.EU

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have to email support to request the authorization codes. They will try to retain you as a customer first with a response email. Once you tell them "thank you, but not interested" they will email you the authorization codes. This may take 24-48 hrs. Some of their support is done in India. If you have any problems you may contact Thomas Das directly at [email protected] or 817-564-2994. You may also contact the support number and leave a message.

Thanks for this

Dabsi

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CC your email :
support_at_snapnames.com

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They are scumbags like Register.com. They are giving me the run around about getting an EPP code. I got the sales pitch first. "Namesbeyond.com would be much grateful if you could let us know the reasons for the transferring the same. yada yada yada.."
Now they are saying "The EPP code can only be given by us under the legitimate requests from the registrant mail id of the domain name to avoid any security issues." I replied to their renewal notice so it was the correct mail id.

crazyd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Scumbags" seems a bit harsh, but I too had to email them for the authcode to transfer a domain out. I will not use SnapNames again because of these sorts of difficult registrars that they contract with. NamesBeyond was dutiful in emailing me the authcode and even called me, but they should just make the code accessible in the account for their users.

This said, this is definitely a registrar to try to avoid. If you wind up with a domain there from a SnapNames order, get it out of there after 60 days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom