Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Product-related Names e.g. www.GalaxyS2.com - Yay or nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabbstar

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Galaxy isn't a trademark, to my knowledge, but is a known brand term for Samsung.

Has anyone here reg'd product names, such as GalaxyS2.com and if so, seen any results for type-in?

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Galaxy isn't a trademark, to my knowledge, but is a known brand term for Samsung.

Has anyone here reg'd product names, such as GalaxyS2.com and if so, seen any results for type-in?

Galaxy S2 is a product and would definitely cause "confusion". Save yourself the time, money and hassle and walk away.

Fabbstar

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No investments made, just curious about how these .coms perform type-in wise.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Still falls under trademark by your own admission. There is no registered TM for "Microsoft Windows 8" - doesn't mean registering MicrosoftWindows8.com won't get you in a WIPO and sued.

Stay away TMs and what could be TMs.

Fabbstar

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok cool, thanks. Naturally I try and steer clear of TMs. There are so many TM domains reg'd on Sedo, just curious on how they do type-in wise. Maybe they are a court case waiting to happen, but they are still on there, getting bids too.

Last edited:

Aluminum Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Albery Estates, LLC / Albery, Brian may have the data you seek. He was the registrant of galaxytab.com for a few months during 2010 until Samsung beat him like a rented mule in NAF decision FA1010001350673.

source: http://www.udrpsearch.com/naf/1350673

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom