Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Product Reviewers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottatmu

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NerdyTalk.com is currently seeking product reviewers for Videogames, Computer Games and Computer Hardware/Software.

Requirements -

- Must be able to write reviews that are clear, interesting to read, and not too offensive for the readers.

- Have a good sense of the English language.

- Must be able to submit reviews in a timely matter.

What’s In It For A Reviewer? –

NerdyTalk.com is currently in talks with major videogame, computer game, and Computer Hardware/Software companies to provide products for reviewing. Since we are a new company and cannot pay our reviewers, when a product comes in to NerdyTalk.com we will go through our reviewer database and locate a reviewer for the product and then send the product to them. The reviewer will then need to review the product and submit the review on the website. After that, unless the company requires otherwise, the reviewer will be able to keep the product(s).

How To Apply -

- Review a video game, computer game or computer product already not in our database. Also give each product a review of 1 to 5 (5 being the best). The more detailed the review the better!

- E-Mail the review to admin [at] nerdytalk.com

- In the email include:

• Your real name

• Where you’re from

• What type of reviews you’d willing to do (you can be specific as you want … i.e. I like reviewing sports video games for the PS2)

• Any past website work

• How often you think you'd be able to submit reviews.

What Happens Next? –

We will then send an email back to you regarding the review(s) you submitted. From then start sending in your reviews of products you currently own. The more quality reviews you submit, the higher on the list of reviewers you become and the more products we will be able to send your way.

All reviews become the property of NerdyTalk.com.

We at NerdyTalk.com take plagiarism seriously. If we find out that any part of your review was plagiarized, actions will be taken to correct the situation, including the possibility of not being able to write reviews for NerdyTalk.com.

Drop by www.NerdyTalk.com and if you are interested, sign up to be a reviewer!

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do these major companies not pay NerdyTalk.com for there reviews? Just curious ... sounds interesting.

scottatmu

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NerdyTalk.com doesn't get paid by the companies at all. What happens is a lot of the time companies send out review copies of products. They could be demo disks or even full copies of the games, software, or even various hardware products. A lot of the times they are marked NOT FOR RESALE - PROMO COPY. And in the case of hardware products, a lot of the companies require a deposit from the company they are sending the product to for review so that the product is returned to them and the deposit will then be refunded.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ahh ok, thanks for clarifying ... so i have one more question before applying. If I were to apply for reviewing specific PS2 games and was sent a "demo" (not complete) version of the game. Would I get a full version game in exchange for the review, or would i be keeping the demo version?

Thanks again

John

scottatmu

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
John,

If the company only sent a demo version then you would be only able to keep the demo. However, there aren't many cases where the company only sends a demo disk. The majority of the products the companies send are the full versions.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, sound like a nice proposition. I will try and get a review in for the PS2 World Championship Poker game sometime in the near future (for future review consideration) ... if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Thanks for the info,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom