Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Professional Logo Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, let's start things off by offering Logo Design and Brand Packages, professionally done ones, that is.

I'm sure for the most part many prefer $15-$30 clip-art-slapped-onto-random-free-font or something, I respect that and ask you only to consider the quality and originality of my custom work.

To start off, here's my Logo Design Portfolio and you can find my website design portfolio here if anyone is interested in a full package.

I have a couple logo samples, some illustration work, sites etc on there and a little about me, the master mind designer behind all of this. Yes, i toot my own horn and love it.

Below I have attached a few more pieces in case the portfolio was not enough;

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

I specialize in memorable logos, logos that 'work' and that are unique enough to separate you from any mark in the industry you're in, or any other industry for that matter.

Please post or PM me with your project details and i'll be sure to get back to you as soon as I can with a price quote, then hopefully I'll come up with the perfect logo for you. If you can, try to answer as many of the following questions so I can better tailor the logo to meet your needs :)
  • What service/product do you offer?
  • Who are your main competitors?
  • Who is your audience?
  • What is the overall message/image you wish to portray?
  • What is your slogan or tagline if applicable?
  • What attributes of your business would you like reflected in your logo?
  • Do you have any particular preferences or specific deadlines to meet?

I'll keep this thread updated with completed work. Taking on a limited amount of projects at this time so please get yours in soon. (I hold the right to decline projects based on whether i believe I'm the suitable designer for said project or not! I'll only take on projects that require my set of skills and style of work)

Thanks and look forward to working with you guys,
Mike.

Last edited:

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi Mike,

I need one for http://www.lydparken.com

Thanks.

Iver

Hey Iver, will shoot you an email with some questions as to what the logo should look like etc. Once you answer those I'll be able to offer you a quote.

thanks for your interest buddy :)

Last edited:

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
So glad you liked the logos, always look forward to more work with you Iver. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom