• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ProGamer.org - $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Edit: new deal further down
 
NEW DEAL!

I am selling *******.com and ******.org (both alittle under 1 year, for $35 total).

I need the $35 badly, so this is what I have to do.

VERY good deal here!
 
oh well...

I will add ********.net as the last name!

all registered alittle under 1 year.

This is a STEAL for $35
 
ok:

adding the following two:

***************.com and .org (63.000 in google)

that makes 3 names for $35, $7 a name!!!!

Buy it now or forever hold your piece
 
Icehole:

You are abusing the bumps again. You are not allowed to add new names to get a free bump, and I PMed you about it just 2 days ago. Please follow the rules.
 
but? I thought as long as you add more names or lower the price, you could post again.
At least that WAS the rules...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom