Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Programmers, Designers, Artists, Writers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have decided to not only dedicate a section on my site, www.ceuq.com (355,000 users in 2006) to domain names but also the basic “baby steps” to advanced web techniques.​

I need resources for the following:

Step-by-step and easy to follow instructions for;
What are domains? Why do I need a domain? What is a TLD? What TLD do I need? What is a URL? What is a web host? How do I register a domain? How do I design a site? How do I get traffic to my site? What products do I sell? How do I advertise on the internet?

If you know of links to a site that provides this or would like to write this to link to you then that's great!

Programmers, web designers, designers, copywriters, logo artists, resources...

I want my users to be able to use my site and you as a total and complete resource for starting a web based business. I will start a new section for directory of services. It is another way for you to reach a whole new specialized audience.

No gimmicks. No scam. No joke. No charge.

I will include a link to you and your site and possibly a logo of your site or business. This is simply a service I want to provide to my users.

NO CHARGE OR FEES TO BE LISTED!

Your site can have all the affiliates and links it can hold. You set your prices as you work with these people one on one. You negotiate with the customer, not me.

You have to know your audience. You have to know your market.

This info can be found at www.2-1.biz
(YIPPEE! I did a biz!)

I have had a couple of responses but certainly looking for more to add.

This is a win-win situation for you. You are listed free, you set the prices, you build up a customer base. My user base on my site is projected to top about 450,000 in 2007.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, LazyLeo!
You will be part of this site as a turnkey website designer!
GOOD STUFF

You are currently listed under Friends of CEUQ complete with logo and link. When I get the info gathered and time to develop the section, you will also be included under the menu BUILDING A WEB.

Still need contributing writers, designers, artists that want to be listed at no charge and help newbies get on the web.

A little more cooperation and much less competition and its amazing what can get accomplished.
Barter, network, trade services, offer help and be generous. It can be infectious!

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, SeanBoy!
You will be part of this site as a .mobi designer!
GOOD STUFF

As soon as you get a logo you will be listed under Friends of CEUQ complete with logo and link. When I get the info gathered and time to develop the section, you will also be included under the menu BUILDING A WEB.

Need contributing writers, designers, artists that want to help newbies get on the web and to be listed at
no charge

A little more cooperation and much less competition and its amazing what can get accomplished.
Barter, network, trade services, offer help and be generous. It can be infectious!

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Doc, I look forward to working with you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom