Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Proper way to go about getting Appraisals here at DNForums??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BentleyVTech

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, once again, im new here and have tried some other free domain forum sites and really didnt get any responses on appraisals, so I wanted to go to a more "official site" like this one.

Ive made 2 posts this week for my small lot of domain names in the appraisals section of the forum and have yet to receive any replies, but have gotten numerous views...

So I ask, what does it take to get people to give their opinions on the site? I can't bump my thread on my own, and I dont want to keep making new posts over the same domain names...plus yall mods probably dont like that one bit either ;). sp is there a proper way to list your domain names and info to include to get people to respond? I think mine are better than some of those that get responses! thanks for your help

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Try getting individual domain names appraised perhaps.

As MG suggested, usually no replies does mean the domain isn't worth much, but this isn't always the case.

BentleyVTech

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yall mind taking a look for my post in the appraisals section???....i know that some are > reg fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom