Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

prophp support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
just go to Name Pros and ask RJ, he runs prophp.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had trouble getting support from the web site, but when I went to his domain forum and requested it he responded very quickly.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah his forum he runs at prophp is pathetic and there is no support to be found if you post on it.

domainduck

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Two days ago, I bought the Domain Reseller Pro script and all I got was a corrupt file??

I have sent several emails to the web site and received ZERO response... That's no way to run an airline.

So, I go to ************* to find the author?

quack :mad:

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yep, I ran into the same issues duck.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it is pretty stupid to * out Name Pros. Competition is healthy.

domainduck

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the forum *ed name pros only? ******** test Yep.

I think that discouraging competitors URLs from being posted here, is understandable.

quack :cool:

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jh3
it is pretty stupid to * out Name Pros. Competition is healthy.

I agree. This is just wrong. RJ has been a contributing member here for a long time - and is a well respected person in the domain community. I also know FOR A FACT that he has never tried to post anything about his forum here - or tried to lure people away from DNF. The guy has shown complete and total respect for DNF and it's members - and this is not a fair way to treat him.

Also - for those having trouble getting support at ProPHP - give RJ a chance to make everything right. He's a good guy and a very honest person. As you know - his domain software is very popular - and it's amazing how many people use it. He's not a huge corporation overlooking his customers. He's just a hard working businessman (and programmer) who's product has exceeded his own great expectations. I think he is just going thru some growing pains - and before anybody freaks out - please give him a chance to get caught up.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Support is top-notch at prophp.com. They answer all trouble tickets in a timely fashion. If your trouble ticket takes 48 hours to resolve, it's only becuase -rj- is swamped. I not only receive support via the ticket system, if I have a general question about his software, or even PHP in general, he is there to help.

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com

I agree. This is just wrong. RJ has been a contributing member here for a long time - and is a well respected person in the domain community. I also know FOR A FACT that he has never tried to post anything about his forum here - or tried to lure people away from DNF. The guy has shown complete and total respect for DNF and it's members - and this is not a fair way to treat him.

Also - for those having trouble getting support at ProPHP - give RJ a chance to make everything right. He's a good guy and a very honest person. As you know - his domain software is very popular - and it's amazing how many people use it. He's not a huge corporation overlooking his customers. He's just a hard working businessman (and programmer) who's product has exceeded his own great expectations. I think he is just going thru some growing pains - and before anybody freaks out - please give him a chance to get caught up.

np it has been going on for a long time now. it is only geting worse. i just want support.

if you can't support your prodcuts stop selling them until you can handle it. i think that's fair.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are right, it's not true.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like I said, when I tracked him down at n-a-m-e-p-r-o-s.com (remove the dashes) and pm'd him, he got back to me almost instantly.

If you want support, go to where he is. I'm not saying it's right, but it works. He was more than happy to help once I did find him there.

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by domainduck
Two days ago, I bought the Domain Reseller Pro script and all I got was a corrupt file??

I have sent several emails to the web site and received ZERO response... That's no way to run an airline.

So, I go to ************* to find the author?

quack :mad:

you have email

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Update:

I found RJ at his site and he helped me out.... I hope this is a sign of better support in the future.

The scripts have great potential ;)

domainduck

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I too found RJ at the 'other' forum and the response was immediate. I have a good copy of the Script and I am a happy quacky.

Also thanks to Ciqala.

quack :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom