Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

ProTrada - Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I decided to sign up to ProTrada Pro for a month to try it out, to see how it fared against DropDay and alike. I did a simple search for .com's, with a CPC of over 1.50, older than 5 years old and contain no hyphen - I set the source to NameJet.

At DropDay, this would produce pages and pages of results which I'd have to narrow down further. ProTrada produced NO results. None whatsoever.

This is just one example of many searches I've tried which produced little or no results, but it seems to me that overall ProTrada gives you hardly any expiring domain listings in the domain exchange, which is a shame.

Has anyone else had similar experiences with protrada?

Protrada

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I decided to sign up to ProTrada Pro for a month to try it out, to see how it fared against DropDay and alike. I did a simple search for .com's, with a CPC of over 1.50, older than 5 years old and contain no hyphen - I set the source to NameJet.

At DropDay, this would produce pages and pages of results which I'd have to narrow down further. ProTrada produced NO results. None whatsoever.

This is just one example of many searches I've tried which produced little or no results, but it seems to me that overall ProTrada gives you hardly any expiring domain listings in the domain exchange, which is a shame.

Has anyone else had similar experiences with protrada?
Hey Jilo,

Thanks for trying Protrada.

I've just repeated the search based on your post and stopped counting domains at 1000 results. Did you have the the ending drop down menu set to (show all)?

I've alerted our tech team to the issue too.

Thanx,
Craig

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Craig, I set it to 3 days, as without showed results for back orders in 364days.

Hope you can get it fixed.

Team Protrada

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Jilo,
I am just going through old threads and noticed this one Craig was responding to. I am sure this issue has since been resolved. We have made many improvements to Protrada since February, and if you have not kept up with it, you might want to take a look at things again.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Support Team by LiveChat or email.

Thank you,

Team Protrada

www.protrada.com

Craig, I set it to 3 days, as without showed results for back orders in 364days.

Hope you can get it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom