Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Please do not hesitate to contact me, I am always glad to answer any questions you may have.

• Total voters

Jack Thoms

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Pter is an aged domain name which has been since 2002, almost 13 years ago. Pter.com is now on Flippa auction. Pter is most popular domain name. My thoughts were to create something extra for this wonderful world with a different brand humor. However, I became heavily consumed with some other ventures I had on the table at the time.

Pter means “one with wings” of the kind specified: hymenoptera. Origin of -Pter Expand. Pter means " one with wings” . It could be a new company or a startup with a technology or business with wings. Pter is exactly a brand name which comes from Pter Pan, everybody knows about it. It is one of the favorite characters of the world which were created by Scottish.

The most easily pronounced 4 letter llll.com . Mostly used for different outlet purposes because this is the simple and frequently used domain name for searching. We always focused or want the keyword or phrase which are simple and easy to remember. Pter is already a brand name which can be used in any purpose , it could be business, personal or a brand because it already have billion users.

Pter.com can be the domain name to make our work easier and simple for your own brand.

This domain name has been made keeping in mind the huge potential of the PTER. It will never lose value, it can only gain value. So Get Yours Now.

Domain summit 2024

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The most easy to pronounce 4 letter? How about BELL.com? Or TOLL.com?

Jack Thoms

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The most easy to pronounce 4 letter? How about BELL.com? Or TOLL.com?
They are good names but why don't you bid on PTER.com?

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They are good names but PTER.com is already a brand and why don't you bid on it?

It is not a brand. It's a mediocre 4L.com. Nothing more. Worth like low xxx.

Jack Thoms

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Jack Thoms

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
I know it is really low but from thinking it is good value.

I have around 4000 domains, if you are interested please let me know.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators