Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Public domain MP3's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I figured this is the best section to put this in, since it deals with legal issues.

I'm looking to add some music to a site, but of course I want it to be 100% legal. Not sorta legal, not I think it's legal, really 100% free and legal.

I'm looking for various types of genres, doesn't really matter. What does matter is that I can play them and host them on my own site and I am able to get a disclaimer or letter or statement saying they are completely legal.

Any options? The music doesn't have to be mainstream. It could even be from bands that just want to get their music out.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Checkout myspace and google for unsigned bands, With a quick message you could easily get permission and possibly free promotional material for you to give out such as CD's, Unsigned bands will take any promotion!

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been to creativecommons.org/audio/ but other than the few links they offer, I can't find much of any use there. Most of the sites that are linked there are terrible to navigate, or are mainly foreign language stuff.

I found one album by a band called Tryad (http://www.tryad.org) after digging through CC and visiting abou 20 sites. Since I only needed some music to test out streaming this was all I really needed.

Thanks to both of you for the input though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom