Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

public parking stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to have public sedo stats?
Something that let's the buyers see the number of uniques visitors,clicks, revenue etc.. instead of only the number of visitors.

It would make it a lot easier to sell domains based upon revenue through sedo if buyers are able to view stats.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I doubt that's possible, unless that feature is additionally integrated.

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, It will require some work but it will make it possible to buy and sell names based on revenue, something that for now is almost impossible.

S

SedoCoUk

I could be interesting to show such data. Transparency is a good thing. But unlike views, clicks and revenue are partially under the control of the owner parking the domain. By changing the keyword you can dramatically effect both. If someone has a poor keyword it'd look misleading to show underperforming metrics. Traffic itself is just one metric if more data was presented I'd expect our sellers would want it shown in such a way that doesn't undermine their selling strategy.

We added the domain analyzer to all the offer pages to help research the origine of the traffic. The base numbers (views, clicks, current revenue) aren't as valuable as knowing where exactly the traffic is coming from.

Jay
[email protected]

pelican

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if there is possibility to be able to view detail stats such as referer... would be great... but i doubt so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom