Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Public Participation in ICANN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garry Anderson

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I saw this study mentioned on ICANNwatch.org forum.

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/publicparticipation/

So replied to it thus (also emailed writers Palfrey, Chen, Hwang and Eisenkraft):

My name is mentioned in this potentially libellous paper.

I am said to be a person whom often flames others and rarely makes substantiated comments.

I invite John Palfrey, Clifford Chen, Sam Hwang, and Noah Eisenkraft to respond.

I am sure several of the learned posters here will agree - most of public are ignorant of ICANN and their actions.

Also - I am first to admit - some here know more than I about ICANN - Messieurs Byfied and Froomkin to name but two.

But where I give supportive reasoned opinion - this paper does not - especially where it may libel some heavy posters.

Anybody that reads my posts knows that I make substantiated comments and I never initiate flame - although have replied in kind upon occassion. The same is true of a few others named.

Quote from the paper:

Type: Open Bulletin Board

Example: forum.icann.org

Traffic: forum.icann.org supplies public forums where anybody in the world can discuss issues ICANN is facting. Most users come to the forums to make significant substantive comments and do so.

Heavy Posters: The heavy posters are people who invested a lot of time in the forum community. They often flame one another and do not consistently make substantive comments.

The Top Posters: Garry Anderson, Clrako the Darko, Gregory W. Kajewski, Friedrich Kister, Leon Coser, Christopher Ambler, Jim Fleming, Bryan, Rachel MacGregor, Bob Conner, Daniel R. Tobias, W, Mole, Antipodes, slicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom