Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Purchased advertising on dnforum.com and not recieved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mictho

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well....i purchased advertising 2 days ago now. I was ment to start yesterday on the "domains for sale" forum.

I paid $50 and waited until the end of the day for the sticky thread to be posted.

After the thread was not displayed i contacted the admin "GiantDomains" i think his name is. He informs me to submit a ticket on the support system without actually explaining where it is located...after a brief dig around the site i find it and submit a ticket.

Situation now....24 hours down the line i have recieved no word from the support after submitting a further ticket, no reply from the admin via PM and my advertising is now overdue even though i have paid upfront a day before it was scheduled to start.

I posted here because i want someone to see this, i am very angry at the total lack of support and helpfulness of the staff here.

As a paying platinum member of this community i thought i would be treated with abit more respect than this. Please reply to me and explain what is going on!

Thank you.

Upvote 0

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IMO 2 days to get it set up would be kinda fast so a 2 day delay is not unreasonable.

Plus it is possible the DNF programmers do not work weekends so often times a purchase involving web work runs into the next work week at most internet firms.

I am not speaking for DNF but only making educated guesses.

mictho

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If that is the case, then there should be something on the order form that states this.

I would like to know why an admin or moderator can not pin a thread anyway?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi:
It would be done in AM. I personally have no way of checking the transaction to see if it went through. Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom