Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Pushing v. Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, pushing means it stays with the current registrar, just changes accounts. Has to stay for 60 days after change in ownership.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, pushing means it stays with the current registrar, just changes accounts. Has to stay for 60 days after change in ownership.

I don;t use the Gdaddy much, but I thought a name must stay 60 days in the account before it is pushed or transfered?

Only for existing names or does this go for new regs too?

Solid info and links would be nice to back up claims.

therunner

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DomainName has told it. I have worked with GoDaddy without any problem when I have pushed domain to/from my account

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don;t use the Gdaddy much, but I thought a name must stay 60 days in the account before it is pushed or transfered?

Only for existing names or does this go for new regs too?

Solid info and links would be nice to back up claims.

Dude we are giving you free advice here that you wouldn't even need if you did 10 mins of work yourself. Do you seriously expect anyone to go find the info for you and post links to it?

Last edited:

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude we are giving you free advice here that you wouldn't even need if you did 10 mins of work yourself. Do you seriously expect anyone to go find the info for you and post links to it?

Dude, why are you attacking me? Read my post.

I don't expect anything. *shrug*

I said it would be nice to back up claims. If you don't want to then don't. You seem to be taking this personally, I was just asking for a reference.

I do post links when I have them. It backs up my statements and shows others where I got my info. This in turn makes my posts more valuable to others and this forum. The link to real information isn't just for me, but for all others on the Whole Internet to use as a resource, when they visit DNF - now and in the future.

So next time some one says, hey take my word for it do you just take it as is..no you would do your own research. Here the OP asked a question that has a real answer with real proof.

Not sure why you have have a problem with someone asking for references in a community environment.

Godaddy: Transferring Domains to Another Registrar

When can I transfer a domain name to Godaddy

Understanding the Difference Between Account Changes and Transferring Domains

BUT the same day "account change" (their words for it, not push) is not published on the site.

How do I know? I called and asked. They said yes they could do same day account changes. When I asked for a hard copy of this info they tried to pawn off their support to me and have me do a search in their help.godaddy.com database. Ah, great support telling me to provide my own support. I told them I looked and had no luck and asked if the tech would look for this info live with me on the phone in the place where they wanted to send me.

Once, they couldn't find the info of same day "account changes" I asked it they could publish that information in their help section so we didn't have to waste our time calling and Slowdaddy's valuable support time answering. My request to add this information, for the benefit of all, has been submitted.

Hope you and others find this post more helpful than someone saying "yah, I did it, trust me."

:smilewinkgrin:

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice work :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom