Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Q-U.org E-S.org T-I.org O-N.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now that 2-letter .org's can't be reg'd anymore once they drop, will letter/hyphen/letter .org's now become more valuable? for example, names such as Q-U.org / E-S.org / T-I.org / O-N.org.

Also, how valuable are letter/hyphen/letter .net's and .com's, in general? I realize it depends on what they stand for/could represent, but has anybody got an idea on what the (wholesale) value is of those in general?

THANKS!

Gumby

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi beshopalula,
I can't comment about the l-l.org price, but I can say that I have bought a l-l.net for $15 and a l-l.com for $70...

lotsofissues

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone even seen a rise in the value of 2 char .orgs?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i think the - kills it, especially with the .org extension..... I say maybe $10 for most of them, if you find a good one, then you might get $50 or so, but I think there are much better places to spend your money

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont like L-L.org. I have Q-E.COM :D

whitelion

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
they all look pretty ugly. I really can't see why a company would want them as their name.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, even though they are all reg'd, I bet they are way easier to get than pure two-letter names and at least much cheaper. For 'us, domainers' it may look/be ugly but people outside the Dn community may not mind it on their business card or whatever, like aforementioned http://Q-E.com ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom