Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Quality .com domain wanted for PayPal-type online payment site, healthy budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still waiting to hear back from client, who for whatever reason has been unresponsive. For now this is closed.

Last edited:

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have responded to PMs - feel free to send yours if you haven't already as I'm still collecting options at the moment. Be sure to include your min price and confirm you would pay 20% commission in the event of a completed sale. Also, keep the following in mind:

- I have gotten a lot of submissions AND I am doing some outbound contact myself to see if particular options are for sale, so there will be a lot of competition for this. PRICE YOUR NAME COMPETITIVELY.
- I'm looking for domains of a quality of 4-6 figures. I am not looking for fresh reg's with a xx,xxx price tag - don't be ridiculous.
- The domain should either have one of the "pay" keywords (and be reasonably short) OR be a short brandable. I'm not looking for gargantuan 3-word domains because those kinds of names would never work for a site like this.

Thanks for the submissions so far - keep them coming!

think

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Private message sent

BrainGems

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm sent 2 weeks ago; no reply. please reply received.

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My client has apparently been out of town and let me know he won't be able to review everything for another week and a half. I had thought it would be a quicker process and apologize to everyone waiting for a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom